As we advance in life it becomes more and more difficult, but in fighting the difficulties the inmost strength of the heart is developed. Vincent Van Gogh

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Checking in


Just thought I would check in and let everyone know I am ok. I have been swamped with developing a website for a local company. But I almost have it done so I will begin posting again soon. Thanks for checking up on me.

Here is a photo to tide you over. :)

Christian County had serveral coal mines that many men worked in through out the 20th century. This is a memorial stone in honor of those folks who worked in the mines. It is located on the courthouse grounds on the square in Taylorville.

2 comments:

Bike said...

R^2,
I just thought you were on vacation...thanks for checking in! Nice pic of the memorial.
We all walk by so many items like this and never notice them...thanks for enlightening us.
M^2

JeromeProphet said...

Good to see you posting again.

I too like cemetaries.

It's a place we go to let the dead speak - and not in a spooky way either.

JP

Vistors

License

Creative 
Commons License
All content on this website (including text, photographs, audio files, and any other original works), unless otherwise noted, is licensed under aCreative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike2.5 License.