Here is a new painting I just finished today. It may be a little dark for some but I enjoyed doing it and I wanted to share. It is my first attempt in a long time to do a person and it is my first self-portrait that I painted.
As we advance in life it becomes more and more difficult, but in fighting the difficulties the inmost strength of the heart is developed. Vincent Van Gogh
Saturday, October 07, 2006
- Bond, James Bond.
- Blog Business Summit Links to my Blog
- I am feeling Saucey!
- Quiz-What X-Men are you?
- Taylorville Chilli-fest October 14-15, 2006
- Random Acts of Photograpy--Rainy Day Edition
- Black Fields of Gold
- Digital Manipulation---Spider Web
- Red Lobster
- Barn Lighting
- The Replacements
- Pink Shirt Photo
- Increase your muscles
- Found and old Star Wars comic
- PhotoFriday Destruction
- Wear Pink
- Mrs. Photos-etc is going to Jail!
- Trip to the orthodontist
- New Painting--Me and Karli
- Sonic Commercial
- Smokestack Lightning
- What I had for supper tonight.
- Da Plane, Da Plane!
- Fire and Ice
- Birds on a Wire
- Blue Moon on Monday, err I mean "New Moon"
- Smoking Ban Update
- ▼ October (32)
All content on this website (including text, photographs, audio files, and any other original works), unless otherwise noted, is licensed under aCreative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike2.5 License.